Secure Payment Processing via Hosted Pay Page
The Chase Paymentech Payment Gateway extension is an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce that provides powerful options for accepting payments via Chase. Let your customers securely save their credit card information to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout.
Once certification is completed, you’ll benefit from a secure payment solution that fully utilizes Chase’s Hosted Pay Page technology, and can also keep customers on-site during checkout, improving trust and conversions for your store.
Why Chase Paymentech?
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and JCB
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Customers can add saved payment methods without going through checkout
- Customer checkout experience is highly customizable for different themes; customers never leave your site during checkout
- Capture authorized funds directly within the WooCommerce admin
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Accept payments from international customers (processed in USD)
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders
- Uses the Hosted Pay Page to maximize security, as payments are posted directly to Chase’s secure servers while customers appear to remain on-site
Seamless & Secure Checkout
Using the Chase Paymentech extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. Customize the pay page to optimize conversions for your business. Using a hosted payment page provides a seamless checkout process for the user and flexbility for the business owner.
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with Chase Paymentech directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Chase Paymentech by clicking “Refund via Chase Paymentech”.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. This extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your gateway control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Chase.
Securely Save Customer Credit Cards
Customers can easily & securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on Chase’s secure servers, so your PCI compliance requirements are significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the amount of credit cards a customer can store on their account. Customers can also select a default card and remove saved credit cards from the “My Account” page.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Chase Paymentech Gateway For WooCommerce from the The Developer ( InnovativeWP ) website. Thank you.
Download = Chase Paymentech Gateway For WooCommerce-[Updated].zip